Monday, July 28, 2008

I don't know why I still get shocked and surprised about crazy people...

I am a huge Family Feud fan. HUGE... I guess it goes back to my childhood dreams that I would be on some sort of TV game show. My biggest dream was to be on Double Dare.
I noticed that NBC is airing some sort of summer blitz of Celebrity Family Fued. My nifty Comcast vable guide alerted me that the upcoming episode would be with The Kardashian's whom I love to hate and the Sanders(as in Deion Sanders) that I really hate. I should add them to the Hate List. The Sanders that is...
Sooo... I set my DVR to record it.
Saturday afternoon, Ray and I are vegging, lying in bed, and surfing the web. I remember my nifty episode of Celebrity Family Fued, so I excitedly bring that bi-atch up.
Well, the Kardashian portion was okay. They competed against The Sanders and lost. No story there. Just the usual, Kim in some peasant top dress accentuating her boobs, not as tight as usual around her gigantic ass.
The Piece de' Resitance deals with Ed MacMahon's family. Well, I was saddened that they even had Ed on the show to begin with. The point of the show is to have the family's winnings donated to a charity of choice. Well, we all know that Ed has fallen on hard financial times. Wasn't it sad seeing him on ET wearing that huge neck brace talking abt the potential of his home to be foreclosed on?
So, anyway, I felt bad b/c I'm sure that Ed wanted that money for himself, not any damn charity.
Well, the sadness and pure irony of having Ed's broke ass on the show was odd enough. Ed's family included his wife, their son, their grandaughter, and his brother in law, Sandy. Good ole Sandy.
Wow, talk about a brother in law.
So, the question at hand, was "Name something that people spread."
So, Ray and I immediately shout, "rumors, butter".
Ed's family said things such as peanut butter and jelly. So, it gets down to Sandy and Al Roker (yes, Al is the Summer Host) says to Sandy the bro n law, "name something that people spread."
And... This... Man... Said... "I have to say it, Legs."
HOW GROSS IS THAT?
Yes, I guess, technically, people do spread legs, but how dare you say that on NBC's family summer blitz?
And he looked like a damn Sandy... He had sandy blond hair a la Alex P Keaton from Family Ties.

Now, wouldn't you agree? He HAS to be crazy?

1 comment:

Henna said...

OMG i LOVE celebrity feud...its awesome!!! and nice to know someone else is as crazy abt is as my mom...honestly u and my mom should hook up...i thought she was the only "nut" out there who dvr'd game shows...now im relieved that normal people do that...i was beginning to get scared of my family...hahahha...so did you watch the one with The Office crew!!!!????