Monday, January 5, 2009

I have a HUGE chip on my shoulder.


This will be very short, simple, and to the point.


I love Mexican food. Wait, I love Tex-Mex. Hold on, I LOVE Tex-Mex. There's nothing I love more than my chips and salsa.




You want to know what I don't like? I don't like when people that you're dining with automatically decide that the chips need additonal salt added, without even tasting first.


Okay, if you taste the chips and honeslty believe that they need a bit more salt; I'm fine with you adding salt. I just hate it when people do it automatically, like it's the way you eat chips and salsa. Don't just take your grubby little hands and toss that salt all over the chips.

Oh, and by the way, I've never tasted chips that needed extra salt.


Oh, and another thing, I dont think those chubby little hands need more salt in their system.


You just be crazy if you think I want all that damn salt on my chips.

No comments: