Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today I saw...

Today I went home during my lunch break to take a nap.
While driving down 610, I noticed a red 96 or 97 Mustang. The top was down, so it caught my attention. It's a beautiful day but a tad too chilly for the top to be down.
As I looked closer, I realized that a HUGE LONG ladder was resting across the passenger seat all the way back through the backseat.
I chuckled. It made me smile. There's something about seeing a long metal work ladder in a convertible.

As I was leaving my home to head back to work, I noticed someone on a bicycle pedaling really fast and furious. I realized that it was my neighbor/friend. He also had a backpack on his back. How often do you see a 40+ man riding a bicycle with a backpack and it's not for exercise or because he's a cycling enthusiast?
He made me smile.

I love smiling.

No comments: