Tuesday, January 6, 2009

You want to go where everybody knows your name

If you do, then go to Randall's.
It's my all time favorite grocery store. Ever since I moved out on my own, Randall's has been my top choice. However, as we are in an economic recession and my husband thinks that Randall's is for Republicans, I don't shop there as much as I'd like.

I love that store. It's clean, warm. They are usually smaller and more intimate that that loud bustling cold Kroger's. It feels like a log cabin.

My, I like Randall's.

They always make sure they thank you with your name, if you use your Remarkable card.

It's one of the few grocery stores that have non minorities as checkers. The competitors would have you believe that minorities have a monopoly on checking jobs. Not at Randall's. They are an equal opportunity employer.

It's just cozy. Right. Cozy and Right. It's the way grocery shopping should be. Cozy and in a log cabin.

Hooray for Randall's!

1 comment:

KRH said...

which randall's do you go to? i have fond memories of after-school shopping with my mom at the randalls on shepard behind lanier.