Monday, February 16, 2009

I think Doritos and unknown preserves are a great gift, don't you?

So... I've been away for a while. Kinda tired. Plus my Dad and I are on the outs, so I've been in a remission from his gifts. No worries, I'll get more soon.
But, I will share with you the last treasure that I received from him.
Gift 1: Misc food items


So this particular present consisted of a bag of Doritos of varied flavors. I didn't even know that Doritos even made a duel flavor option bag. So, yeah, a bunch of chips. Thanks Dad. I really needed about 15 large sized bags of Doritos. If you look closely, you will notice a jar in the center of the Doritos. Yeah, that's a jar of preserves of something unknown. I don't eat preserves. Hell, I've never even understood the preserving concept. That's just country stuff. Anyway, yeah, not sure what's being preserved in the jar, but I don't want it.

Thanks Daddy. I'll never be hungry again. Not with these Doritos and preserves.
Well, my Dad doesn't stop there. He also dabbles in gits of fashion for me. He decided to head to his local thrift store and purchase 2 pair of shoes for me. One is a sized 7, one is a 6.5. I wear an 8.
The first pair is a very dusty old Salvatore Ferragamos. They're not even that bad... They're just used, dusty, and stinky. Plus the wrong size.
The next pair could almost be cute. Except for the the stinky, old, dusty factor.


Well, at least I'll never be hungry or shoeless thanks to my father.






No comments: